With LiveU Studio, you will be able to mix your live content with pre-recorded one to make your live session as dynamic as possible!
Add or edit a playlist in your LiveU Studio will allow you to:
- Enhance the content you already have using.
- Manage advertising clips as a media playlist during your live stream.
- Select specific video, audio & CC tracks on the fly.
- Broadcast best-of or marathon re-runs in just a few clicks.
To add a playlist please follow this steps:
- In the Production (1).
- Add a new Input (2).
- Go to the Video/Playlist section (3).
- Select Add playlist (4).
The playlist management interface will open up, you can now:
- Add your media(s)*
- Order them
- Check all parameters **
- Launch the playlist -> play button
You can import media(s) from :
- Your local files (Max 5Gb)
- URLs (No size limit)
- Your media bin
- Play count: Number of times the video (or playlist) will be displayed.
- Loop: You can loop all the playlists or just one media.
- Empty: Delete definitely all media on the list.
- Export: This will export you a file in an LiveU Studio (.elp) format.
- Import: Note that you can only import a playlist that was previously exported via LiveU Studio.
Recommended encoding setup
- Container: MPEG-4 (.mp4) / MKV or WebM
- Encoding: H264 or H265 (HEVC)
- Audio Encoding: AAC
- Frame size: Up to 1920x1080
- Subtitle track: subtitle track embedded in VOD (.sub, .srt, .txt, .subt, ...) -> more info about the supported subtitles codecs
How to play the playlist in a workflow with several inputs?
Please note that it's imperative to start a media in the playlist by clicking on the play button (even if I have a short cut configured).
To switch from one playlist to another, please check that your second playlist is already started.
? Next steps
- A step-by-step guide to starting with LiveU Studio
- Add live source(s)
- Import file(s) from my AWS S3 Bucket
- Publishing points
? Keep exploring
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.