Differences between preview and program:
Preview is used to show the next scene, while Program displays your output.
It is important to note that the return of the program/preview is done in 360p 15 fps by default and this voluntarily to limit the resources used by the machine
You have different possibilities to see your feed as it comes out on your destination points:
- Multiview (a multiview panel where you can manage the quality of your videos feedback)
- RTMP link to open on VLC (See below)
- Advanced parameters (contact the sales)
Check the stream on VLC
- In the LiveU Studio Publish tab (1), click on the RTMP recording button (2) and copy the provided URL.
- Paste this URL in VLC (Open network stream).
- You can now look at the quality we are currently delivering.
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.