- Access the Production Studio of a live (1) and Add an input (2).
- Ine the "Image" section (3).
- Select from the list the type of media you want to import (from local files or per URL) (4).
The supported formats are :
- PNG with or without alpha
- GIF with or without alpha up to 1920x1080
- AVIF with or without alpha up to 1920x1080
- WEBP with or without alpha up to 1920x1080
- APNG (up to 1920x1080, after that it is converted to PNG without animation)
- Select the desired file from your local files or an URL and enable it in the Production studio with a left-click.
Congratulations! Your picture is now available.
You can add some animations, resize it, edit it, apply some Instagram filter,...
? Next steps
- A step-by-step guide to starting with LiveU Studio
- Add live source(s)
- Import file(s) from my AWS S3 Bucket
- Add publishing points
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.