StreamElements is a platform which allow you to create specific overlays for your live streams.
An overlay is an element that you can add to your live stream to custom it. (Example : templates, HTML pages...)
If you don't use overlays for your live streams yet you need to start because:
- They allow you to customize your live session.
- You will have the opportunity to do a live stream with a lot of interactivity between you and your community.
- Thanks to them, your audience will easily recognize your live event.
As a bonus... with LiveU Studio, you can re-use your previous setting up including custom overlays for your next live streams.
Want to customize your LiveU Studio live with StreamElements overlays? You are at the right place!
- Login to StreamElements
On the left side:
- Go to "Themes gallery" (1) and select the overlay of your choice or go directly to "My overlays" (2)
- Copy the wished overlay URL (3 & 4).
- On LiveU Studio, go to the Production (1) and Add an input (2).
- Web page section on the left (3).
- Select StreamElements (4).
- Paste the URL link provided previously by StreamElements and Save.
- Enable your StreamElements overlay by clicking on it.
Congratulation! Your StreamElements overlay is well displayed on LiveU Studio.
? Next steps
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.