A Text module is a text title or graphic overlay placed in the lower part of your live stream.
By adding or edit a Text module in your LiveU Studio , you will be able to:
- Display contextual information on your live stream, such as a person's name, a location, or some other pertinent information.
Check out our tutorial to know how add or edit a Text module from your LiveU Studio live feed:
- In the Production (1), click on Add an input (2).
- Select "Text" (3&4).
- The Text module has just been added (5), double click on the input to enable and/or modify it.
Congratulations! You now have the possibility to customize the content of your message banner as well as its graphic layout.
- Add a background image from your computer via the Background tab (6&7).
- If necessary, go to the Position section (8) and adjust the margin (9) to fit in your background image.
That's it! Your Text module is now set up like a pro, you still can add some animations, effects,...
Please note that if you want to add a new text font, it must be in ttf format.
You can also Import/Export your recorded text message by clicking on the button below (A & B).
? Next steps
- Add an automated Lower Thirds Title
- A step-by-step guide to starting with LiveU Studio
- Add live source(s)
- Add publishing points
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.