Dailymotion is a French technology platform for video sharing, mainly owned by Vivendi. There are pre-recorded videos but also live videos.
As a reminder, RTMP is today the most widely used protocol. So, stream your custom RTMP to Dailymotion will allow you to:
- Offer your community a high quality live event.
- Reduce the latency of your live stream.
- Integrate a wide variety of media into your live show thanks to the LiveU Studio.
You've decided to stream to Dailymotion with a custom RTMP?
Discover our tutorial to achieve this easily and in just a few clicks
- Log into your Dailymotion account.
- Open the Settings panel (1) and enter the "Partner HQ" panel (2).
- Select "Live streams" (3), and create a new live stream (4).
- Set up your event and click on "next" (5).
- Copy the provided Stream URL / Stream key and click on "configure live stream".
- Open your LiveU Studio live event & follow this tutorial explaining how to add a custom RTMP publishing point on LiveU Studio.
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.