- Log in to your Microsoft Stream account and create a new Live Event.
- Set the name and date/time of the start of the live event.
- Save and publish your event. (It won't start for your viewers until you start streaming).
- Copy the provided Server ingest URL.
- Open your LiveU Studio.
- In the Publish tab, add a Custom RTMP publishing point.
- Enter your Microsoft Stream Server ingest URL and confirm adding the publishing point.
- When ready to go live, just click on Start publishing & record on LiveU Studio.
- Check that the feed is well received, if everything is good you can Start event on Microsoft Stream.
? Next steps
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.