- Open your Mixcloud live section and click on "Broadcast live".
Important: Keep in mind that in order to be able to stream with Mixcloud you need to have their paid upgraded account, you can't create streams with a free account.
- Set your broadcast name and confirm it.
- Copy the provided stream key. You will need to use it at LiveU Studio.
- Open your LiveU Studio.
- In the Publish tab, add a Custom RTMP publishing point.
- Enter your Mixcloud Stream key and confirm adding the publishing point.
- When ready to go live, just click on Start publishing & record on LiveU Studio.
? Next steps
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.