Trovo is an interactive live streaming platform which allow you to share your own gaming experiences to your community.
By broadcasting your live on Trovo with LiveU Studio you can:
- Hold remote video game contests with guests while broadcasting live.
- Share with your community the live sessions of your favorite video games.
If you want to send your stream from LiveU Studio to Trovo, just follow the steps explained below:
- Log in Trovo.
- Enter the Creator Studio of your account (A).
- In the Stream section, copy the provided host URL & Stream Key (B).
- Open your LiveU Studio.
- In the Publish tab, add a Custom RTMP publishing point.
- Enter your Trovo's Host URL & Stream key and confirm adding the publishing point.
- When ready to go live, just click on Start publishing & record on LiveU Studio.
- Check that the feed is well received in Trovo.
? Next steps
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.